10 Things I Learned At Homehttps://kalebnation.com/wp-content/themes/osmosis/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Kaleb Nation Kaleb Nation https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/1208a8d99774c3050df87019ae4342d1?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- If you get a tattoo in college, you’re out of the inheritance.
- A five year old can make a song out of anything (aka: beans and stinky rice! beans and spice! stinky kinky winky dinky you’re weird stinky! )
- Don’t take too much colloidal silver.
- Good pencils are hard to find.
- Dad can’t give permission for food or computer time.
- The piano is an instrument of angels and an instrument of torture simultaneously.
- Same goes for the violin.
- Winter gardens don’t work.
- If you want peace and quiet within the next two hours, don’t mention any of the following around my sister: Scarlet O’hara, Gone With The Wind, cats, or the Nancy Drew movie.
- Beans and rice are a complete protein.
Online masters programs can make your work from home a lot better.